Built between 1780 and 1783, the church of Saint-Eustache was partially destroyed during the 1837 rebellion. The current structure dates back to 1841. The outstanding acoustics of the nave, with its continuous barrel vault, have inspired the MSO to record albums here for over 20 years.
123, rue St-Louis, Saint-Eustache
Québec, Canada, J7R 1X9
June 16, 2014 - August 22, 2014
Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Free outdoor parking.
Full access (Kéroul)
Group rates. Reservations required. Special schedules. Tours : in french. Tours : in english