The residence of lieutenant-governors from 1870-1966, this park is now open to the public. Spread over 24 hectares, this garden features heritage buildings, wooded areas and gardens.
Children's playground. Exhibitions. Hiking (3 km). Multimedia/slide shows/videos/movies. Plant life observation. Self-guided tours. Site interpretation. Wildlife observation. Tours : in french
Banquet, meeting, conference room. Documentation / publications. Gardens. Panoramic view / lookout. Pets allowed. Other services
Free outdoor parking. Pay outdoor parking.
Restaurant and food services