The residence of lieutenant-governors from 1870-1966, this park is now open to the public. Spread over 24 hectares, this garden features heritage buildings, wooded areas and gardens.
Body of water. Children's playground. Hiking (3 km). Plant life observation. Self-guided tours. Site interpretation. Wildlife observation. Tours : in french. Other activities
Banquet, meeting, conference room. Gardens. Panoramic view / lookout. Pets allowed
Free outdoor parking. Pay outdoor parking.
Restaurant and food services