Heritage interpretation centre located inside a windmill built in 1674. Declared an archaeological property in 1984, the building presents two exhibitions that attest to its double role: a flourmill for over 200 years, and a lighthouse on the St. Lawrence from 1912 to 1967.
535, ch. des Ancêtres, Deschambault-Grondines
Québec, Canada, G0A 1W0
Outdoor activities on premises. Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Free outdoor parking.
Restaurant and food services
Group rates. Reservations recommended. Tours : in french. Tours : in english