On the banks of the Du Chêne river, this old flour mill built in 1816 recounts the history and traditions of milling. Come visit the exhibition on the mill's history, complete with period photographs, for a better understanding of this enchanting site. There is also a concert hall on site.
rang St-Francois, Lotbinière
Québec, Canada, G0S 1S0
June 14, 2014 - October 25, 2014 (Approximate dates)
Hiking. Tours : in french
Banquet, meeting, conference room. Theatre/auditorium
Free outdoor parking.
Restaurant and food services
Partial access (Kéroul)
Reservations required. Special schedules. Tours : in french