Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal National Historic Site of Canada
|The Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal connects Lake Saint-Louis with Des-Deux-Montagnes Lake at the mouth of the Ottawa River. It has long been one of the most important transportation corridors in the country. Originally used for commercial purposes, the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue Canal became part of the Montréal-Ottawa-Kingston inland navigation route. Inaugurated in 1843, it made the transportation of wood easier until the early 20th century. ©Parks Canada|
Panoramic view / lookout
Free outdoor parking.
Restaurant and food services