Témiscaming station was built in 1927 to link the city to the rest of the region. Restored in 1996, it has been transformed into a museum. On the program: an exhibition on the railroad, the "garden city" and the importance to the region of the pulp and paper company Tembec.
15, rue Humphrey, C.P. 89, Témiscaming
Québec, Canada, J0Z 3R0
June 20, 2014 - September 1, 2014 (Approximate dates)
Multimedia/slide shows/videos/movies. Self-guided tours. Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Boutique / Sales counter
Free outdoor parking.
Partial access (Kéroul)
Group rates. Open in the off-season. Reservations required. Tours : in french. Tours : in english