Built in 1863, this church is a good example of neo-gothic Victorian architecture. Its interior features fine stained glass windows ranging from the 1870s to 1998 and superb woodwork. It houses the Colours of the Victoria Rifles as well as a "Cross of Nails" from Coventry Cathedral signifying the congregation's challenge to work for reconciliation.
1439, rue Ste-Catherine O., Montréal
Québec, Canada, H3G 1S6