Built in 1859 by architect Charles Baillairgé, this church is a fine example of the Gothic Revival style. With its pointed arches, the architecture blends well with the ornamentation designed by artist F.-X.-É. Meloche. The church interior contrasts strikingly with the sobriety of the exterior. The organ (1891) was restored and expanded by Casavant in 1916.
60, rue Notre-Dame S., Sainte-Marie
Québec, Canada, G6E 4A2