Église La Visitation-de-la-Bienheureuse-Vierge-Marie
|Built in 1752 on the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, in the northern part of the city, this is the only remaining church from the French Régime on the Island of Montréal. Its richly decorated interior has changed very little since the early 19th century. The tabernacle and the polychrome portals leading to the sacristy, carved in Louis XV style, are some of the most spectacular features of this historic monument.|
1847, boul. Gouin E., Montréal
Québec, Canada, H2C 1C8
June 24, 2014 - October 12, 2014
Self-guided tours. Tours : in french
Free outdoor parking.
Reservations recommended. Tours : in french