|This church, built in 1788, was classified as an historic monument in 1963. Four large paintings from the Desjardins collection have adorned its walls since 1821, and a Casavant organ was installed in 1931. The church is open to visitors every summer and, upon reservation, guided tours are available year round.|
3880, ch. de Tilly, Saint-Antoine-de-Tilly
Québec, Canada, G0S 2C0
June 23, 2013 - August 6, 2013 (Approximate dates)
Self-guided tours. Other activities
Boutique / Sales counter
Free outdoor parking.
Reservations required. Special schedules. Tours : in french