This church, originally known as Saint-Colomb church, was built in 1852 by architect Goodlatte Richardson Browne and opened for worship two years later. Made of greenish sandstone from Cap-Rouge and placed under the patronage of St. Michael, it commemorates the first chapel built in Sillery, near the Jesuit house.
June 3, 2014 - August 31, 2014
Self-guided tours. Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Free outdoor parking.
Reservations recommended. Special schedules. Tours : in french. Tours : in english