Located in Bécancour, Église Sainte-Gertrude was built in 1848 by Damase St-Arnaud. In 1854, Father De Villers donated nine paintings by a Bon-Pasteur nun to the church. In 1876, Alfred Giroux built three altars. Between 1910 and 1911, the church was enlarged by Louis Caron and acquired a Casavant organ.
8750, boul. du Parc-Industriel, Bécancour
Québec, Canada, G9H 3P2
June 26, 2013 - August 11, 2013 (Approximate dates)
Self-guided tours. Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Reservations required. Special schedules. Tours : in french. Tours : in english