|This church, the first in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu (1801), was already standing when the first Acadians arrived and when the Patriots' homes were torched in 1837. It also witnessed the birth of Blessed Marie-Léonie Paradis, founder of the Little Sisters of the Holy Family, and painter Napoléon Bourassa.|
1450, ch. du Clocher, Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Québec, Canada, J2Y 1A4
June 23, 2013 - August 10, 2013 (Approximate dates)
Self-guided tours. Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Boutique / Sales counter
Free outdoor parking.
Special schedules. Tours : in french. Tours : in english