Founded in 1884, this Romanesque church, designed by Québec architects David Ouellet and J.-Georges Bussières, was built from stones collected from the parish fields. The high alter features a wood carving by sculptor Louis Jobin. Authentic relics of Saint Philomène. The Church also possesses an exceptional tabernacle made by the artists Jean-Baptiste-Antoine and François Noël Levasseur dating approximately years 1773-75. He(it) is wooden sculptured, gilt in the glue (on bolus)
210, rue Principale, Fortierville
Québec, Canada, G0S 1J0
June 25, 2014 - August 10, 2014 (Approximate dates)
Tours : in french. Tours : in english
Boutique / Sales counter
Free outdoor parking.
Reservations recommended. Reservations required. Tours : in french. Tours : in english