***And the winner is ...
Carole Duplain from Sainte-Pétronille, Île d'Orléans
The prize draw took place on November 9, 2012 in the offices of the Transat Chair in Tourism.
Ms. Duplain wins a brand new iPad.
"Survey on the Level of knowledge of the Signed tourist routes of Québec" Contest
- The "Survey on the Level of knowledge of the Signed tourist routes of Québec" contest begins at 12:01 a.m. on September 18th, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on November 4th, 2012. The contest is organized by the ministère du Tourisme.
- The contest is open to any individual aged 18 or over at the time of participation who visited Québec including at least one night stay during the last three years, hereinafter called “visitor”. However, despite the foregoing, employees, representatives, mandataries, agents, distributors, and advertising and promotional agencies of the ministère du Tourisme, as well as the members of their immediate families and/or the persons with whom they are domiciled may not participate in the contest.
How to participate
- Visitors who agree to participate in the "Survey on the Level of knowledge of the Signed tourist routes of Québec" will be contacted by email and invited to complete a questionnaire giving them the chance to win the participation prize.
- The participation prize is one (1) iPad 32GB 3rd generation with WiFi and 4G, worth approximately $863.
- The participation prize cannot be converted into cash.
- The participation prize will be awarded through a random draw from all participants who fully answered the questionnaire “Survey on the level of knowledge of the Signed tourist routes of Quebec”
Awarding of the participation prize
- To award the participation prize mentioned herein, one (1) random draw will be conducted among all participants who answered the questionnaire “Survey on the level of knowledge of the Signed tourist routes of Quebec” will be held at 10 a.m. on November 9th, 2012, at the offices of the Chaire de tourisme Transat at 315, rue Ste-Catherine Est, Office R-2550, Montréal (Québec) H2X 3X2.
- To be declared a winner, the person must correctly answer a mathematical skill-testing question.
- The winning person will receive an e-mail or a telephone call from the Chaire de tourisme Transat on behave of the ministère du Tourisme within fifteen (15) business days following the random draw, notifying the person that he or she has won and explaining the procedure to follow in order to claim the prize. The person must respond to the e-mail or the telephone call within ten (10) business days following its receipt.
- The prize will be shipped to the winner by courier.
- The winner's name will be posted on the bonjourquebec.com Web site at www.bonjourquebec.com/qc-en/enqueteroutessignal0.html until January 31st, 2013.
- If the winner has not complied with the contest rules, the ministère du Tourisme reserves the right to disqualify the winner from the contest.
- For the purpose of disseminating the contest results, the winner must authorize the ministère du Tourisme to use, if necessary and without any form of compensation, his or her name and the name of the city or town where he or she lives.
- If the winner refuses to accept the participation prize, the ministère du Tourisme will be released from any responsibility or obligation toward the winner.
- The ministère du Tourisme reserves the right to modify, postpone or cancel this contest, if necessary. The ministère du Tourisme is not responsible for any losses, delays, address errors or any other error.
- The ministère du Tourisme assumes no responsibility of any kind whatsoever in cases where its inability to act results from an event or situation that is unforeseeable or beyond its control, including, in particular, a strike, lock-out or any other labour dispute in its facilities or in the facilities of the organizations or businesses whose services are used for holding the contest.
- Any attempt to disrupt the participation process, to depart from the rules, to deliberately damage a Web site or to adversely affect the administration, security or proper conduct of the contest constitutes an offence under criminal and civil laws. In the event of such an attempt, the ministère du Tourisme reserves the right to claim redress and damages from any person involved in such acts, to the extent prescribed by law, including the right to disqualify the participant from the contest or prohibit the participant from any future participation in a contest of the ministère du Tourisme.
- The decisions of the ministère du Tourisme in regard to this contest are final and without appeal.
- This contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to applicable law in Québec.
- Any dispute concerning the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for resolution. Any dispute concerning the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie solely for the purpose of intervention aimed at resolving the dispute.
- No communication or correspondence related to the contest will be exchanged with participants other than the winner.
- If a paragraph of these rules is declared or deemed illegal, unenforceable or void by a court, the paragraph will be considered void, but all the other paragraphs that are unaffected will be applied within the limits of the law.
- The ministère du Tourisme in no way guarantees that the www.bonjourquebec.com/qc-en/enqueteroutessignal0.html Web site will be accessible or functional without interruption during the contest or will be free of any errors.
- In the event of a difference between the French and English versions of these rules, the French version will take precedence.