Some activities have reopened and some locations are ready to welcome you. Please get in touch! Our experts are on hand to advise you free of charge online, by phone or by chat. Please note that all of the photos and videos on this site were taken before the pandemic. The reopening schedule for tourist activities is available at Quebec.ca/coronavirus.
La Traversée internationale du lac Mégantic
- August 1, 2021 - August 31, 2021 (Dates to be confirmed) 2021-08-01 2021-08-31
THIS EVENT IN 2020 IS CANCELLED.
Large-scale event on the shores of Lac Mégantic with shows by renowned artists, FINA/HOSA 10-km (6-mi) Marathon Swimming World Cup, 7-km (4.3-mi.) Coupe Espoir Canada Carrossier ProColor swimming competition, amusement park, kids shows and many surprises.
Activities and services
- Sporting activities
- Inflatable structures play area
- Entertainment for children
- Accommodation assistance
- Boutique / Sales counter
Restaurant and food services
- Restaurant on premises
- Picnic area
Schedules and rates
August 1, 2021 - August 31, 2021 (Dates to be confirmed)
- Tickets sold on the event's Website
- Tickets sold on site
- Adult : 15 $ - 25 $
- Children : 0-13 : 0 $; 14-17 : 20 $
- Free activities / shows
- Taxes included
- Service charges not included
- 2021 fees to be confirmed