Église de Bonaventure
The construction of the present church dates back to 1860. From 1760 to 1765, a first chapel was built but was completely destroyed by a fire in 1791. A second chapel was later built on the same site, known today as Beaubassin. Then, in 1796, the first real church in Bonaventure was erected.
Other charges may apply.