Église Saint-Michel de Sillery
|Québec City and Area||Québec City||Borough of Sainte-Foy - Sillery - Cap-Rouge|
This church, originally known as Saint-Colomb church, was built in 1852 by architect Goodlatte Richardson Browne and opened for worship two years later. Made of greenish sandstone from Cap-Rouge and placed under the patronage of St. Michael, it commemorates the first chapel built in Sillery, near the Jesuit house.
Other charges may apply.