Sanctuaire diocésain Notre-Dame de Pointe-Navarre
This sanctuary has been a pilgrimage site since 1940. It houses a statue of St. Joseph and a crucifix sculpted by Médard Bourgault, as well as eight stations from Mary’s Way of the Cross by Rose¿Anne Monna. The tomb of the founder, Father Jean¿Marie Watier, rests in the Souvenir Chapel and there are three small buildings for religious retreats.
Other charges may apply.