Église La Visitation-de-la-Bienheureuse-Vierge-Marie
Built in 1752 on the banks of the Rivière des Prairies, in the northern part of the city, this is the only remaining church from the French Régime on the Island of Montréal. Its richly decorated interior has changed very little since the early 19th century. The tabernacle and the polychrome portals leading to the sacristy, carved in Louis XV style, are some of the most spectacular features of this historic monument.
Jun 23 - Oct 06
Contact company for scheduling details
Other charges may apply.