Due to COVID-19, many events and attractions listed on the website may be cancelled or closed. Get in touch with us! Our experts are on hand to advise you free of charge online, by phone or in writing. For more information on COVID-19, please visit Quebec.ca/coronavirus and the Government of Canada website.
Operates a network of 13 ferry routes and maritime services along the majestic St. Lawrence Seaway, from Montréal to Blanc-Sablon and the Îles-de-la-Madeleine. An economical means of transportation, the ferries enable you to discover Québec differently!
Activities and services
- Documentation / publications
Related services and activities
- Saint-Augustin (aéroport)/Saint-Augustin (village) river crossing
- L'Île-Verte Ferry
- Harrington Harbour - Chevery ferry
- Île d'Entrée - Cap-aux-Meules ferry
- L'Isle-aux-Coudres - Saint-Joseph-de-la-Rive Ferry
- Traverse L'Isle-aux-Grues - Montmagny
- Matane -Baie-Comeau - Godbout Ferry
- Traverse Québec - Lévis
- Rivière-du-Loup/Saint-Siméon ferry
- Sorel-Tracy - Saint-Ignace-de-Loyola Ferry
- Tadoussac/Baie-Sainte-Catherine Ferry