Some activities have reopened and some locations are ready to welcome you. Please get in touch! Our experts are on hand to advise you free of charge online, by phone, by chat, or even in person at Centre Infotouriste de Québec. The reopening schedule for tourist activities is available at Quebec.ca/coronavirus and the Government of Canada website.
THIS 2020 EVENT IS PRESENTED ONLINE. CONSULT WEBSITE/FACEBOOK FOR MORE DETAILS.
Under the artistic direction of Guillaume Côté, this dance and music festival has featured national and international artists for over 25 years. A must-see event featuring up-close shows under the big top and free outdoor shows in the charming town of Saint-Sauveur.
Activities and services
- Entertainment for children
- Accommodation assistance
Schedules and rates
July 29, 2020 - August 11, 2020
- Tickets sold on the event's Website
- Tickets sold by phone through the event
- Tickets sold on site
- Tickets sold through the Ticketpro Network
- Free admission
- Free activities / shows
- Paid activities / shows : 45 $ - 80 $
- Other rates available
- Taxes included
- Service charges not included
- 2020 fees to be confirmed